Bronwyn Greentagged me to participate in this harmless liar’s game.
Instructions: I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”. Try to figure out which two are true, and leave a comment with your guess.
Correct guesses will be tossed into a random drawing for an RT goodie bundle! The winner will be chosen when I return from RT, the week of May 10th – that gives you plenty of time to A) Make your choice and B) Spread the word about my contest. 🙂
Here are the items in no particular order:
1. I love sensationalistic journalism.
2. I’m the eldest child on both sides of the family.
3. I’ve had my tonsils out.
4. I preformed in Play Production in high school.
5. I’ve dyed my hair burgundy.
6. I can drive a motorcycle.
7. I was arrested for disturbing the peace in Tombstone, AZ.
Good luck, everyone!
Addendum: Still no winners???
OK~ I’m going to give you all until Wednesday, May 19th – and if there is no winner, then I’ll put everyone with one right answer in a hat and pull a name.